Subject: [Leica] IMG: Quetzales
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:37:57 +0530

Bharani is absolutely right - it is a very old prehistoric prejudice, to do
with the fair skinned Central Asian Aryans coming in and driving the dark
skinned indigenous Dravidians southward into South India and Sri Lanka. By
the way, that BBC article makes complete sense - but do you know who are
the two biggest propagators of skin whitening creams, which, of course, BBC
will not mention? Unilever, followed by Proctor and Gamble, through their
Indian subsidiaries, of course!
Cheers
Jayanand