Subject: [Leica] IMG: Gentle Ratving to finally
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 04:49:32 -0500

Dogs and cats are remarkably stoic, and I make the decision sooner rather
than later. A math colleague could not bear to euthanize his lab. The last
time I saw her, she was on her side and struggled to wag her tail once or
twice against the floor when she heard her name. Heartbreaking. A selfless,
faithful pooch. Don cried bitterly while digging her resting place.

Sent from my iPad

Jeffery L. Smith
New Orleans, Louisiana
USA