Subject: [Leica] IMG: Gentle Ratving to finally
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 03:37:41 -0700

Our last dog dies from cancer less than 2 years ago (which of course still
hurts like hell to think about). She never complained about her cancer
treatment and hung on to the end, until it was too much. She struggled to
play even the night before, chasing and biting bubbles. Fortunately our
elder daughter was able to come home just in time...