Subject: [Leica] TMZ?
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 20:23:11 -0700 (PDT)

Very true from a technical view... but I'm thinking that the average (ie,
human) viewer isn't going to be that concerned.? If you're working on noise
reduction algorithms that's one thing... but looking at it on the wall or
the screen strictly as an image is something else, and I don't know that it
makes that much difference.?

(That's an off-the-cuff SWAG with no backup except that I've had comments
from total layfolk who don't seem to be aware that there is any difference.
If you've got studies or evidence one way or another PLEASE show it.? I'd
like to know.)

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...