Subject: [Leica] Using the Fuji X Pro-1
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 04:09:44 +0000

They are only shooting JPEGs as the X-Pro1 has a new sensor style and the
RAW converters have not caught up with it yet. The JPEG processing is all in
camera so can cope with the sensor.

If you are interested, read
http://chromasoft.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/demosaicing-fuji-x-pro1-and-its-x-trans.html
 - written by the author of PhotoRaw so knows what he is talking about......

john

It would take a lot to get me to waste one second getting me to shoot Jpegs.
Do an search and see I you can find others using the Fuji X Pro-1 who feel
they have to shoot jpegs. I can't find them.
There will always be people who just don't give a hoot who will find a
reason to shoot jpegs.

-

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Using the Fuji X Pro-1)