Subject: [Leica] Douglas In Berlin
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 03:52:37 -0400

Re: "More to come - hope you like these Cheers Douglas"

Great! I hope to see more.

Dr. Leon Pomeroy

Northern Virginia, USA

P.S. I study values and morals using high tech mathematical modeling. Out of
this comes my playful classification of photographers into three categories:
I classify shooters as Intrinsic (I) Shooters (capturing the uniqueness and
individuality of people);  Extrinsic  (E) Shooters (Capturing things and
groups of people), and Systemic (S) Shooters (Capturing lines, geometry,
spatiality, systems and order).  The terminology belongs my science. Most of
us use all three without being stuck anywhere; but some have a tendency to
favor one over the other; sometimes as a means of artistic expression and
sometimes as projection (unwitting compensations). Some want to "mine,"
"unpack," "thoroughly explore" one dimension over another without
surrendering rigidly and obsessively to any one of them. I like your
S-Berlin and E-Berlin captures! I don't mean to be profound or obscure.only
venturing to share how my research spills into (colors?) my approach to
photography.

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Douglas In Berlin)