Subject: [Leica] Gallery overload
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 07:59:53 -0700

I also went to see a number of galleries this trip.  New York is Lso great
in this regard. Saw original work by Sylvia Platchy, Helen Levitt, Martine
Franck and even our very own Craig Semetkco etc. etc. Just wonderful.

The Levitt's are definitely limited by the technology of the days. She
would have love an m9.  I feel so lucky in that regard.  The galleries that
I went to also concentrate very little of the art photographs that I see so
much in the west coast nowdays. Almost refreshing :-)