Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery and the Puddle Jumper
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 10:29:38 -0400
References: <CAEve6XiR9a1PcoEfk51fp2D+w-uZKFeqVMrzxxYDwq3f7QSNzg@mail.gmail.com> <CAFuU78dsvSH2NGhCcO1cLsC=MU-uc+uJTj3-TSBcD2WPfM1UCg@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-GL0MJjZGd2F=K-iWg96C=fmLFs807HM+RXDWzj6_UKWQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAFuU78cZcrNn=v6B-qeLn0hv56=1MfsXYMLAbJ5tBmm+uCt2tg@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-Gq_A=5J03uNyxd4T5HRFrh1QaRLOHg7k1n_Rd3Xm9xGA@mail.gmail.com> <CAFuU78fzRTzLGouFXWZM9zcDWPt6M1x=Jdksrv=njW+==wyvLw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFuU78cS0U94VZBaZHhYGqu4BLMAb+dTmDD=Eg1QB5R5itCn9w@mail.gmail.com>

Thanks Lew! Hard to argue with evidence like that!

At least 3 luggers saw something which led them to believe that it's THE
contact sheet, but it is what it is. I guess nothing further to be said
unless the presenter of the event pipes up or if Martine Franc says
something :-)

Thank you all luggers for being patience while this little bit of photo
history being discussed.