Subject: [Leica] Hi all... I'm back home!
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 19:17:14 -0500

One who doesn't prohibit alcohol.

;-)

--Bob

p.s. Although the circumstances are not clear; if Lluis requires a further
procedure alcohol could interfere with his tolerance of anesthetic agents
and obviously should be avoided until permission is given.

p.p.s. I stopped eating almonds but still drink, and haven't had a kidney
stone in two or three years now.  I sure hope these are not famous last
words......

==On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Bill Pearce <billcpearce at cox.net>

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Hi all... I'm back home!)
Message from billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce) ([Leica] Hi all... I'm back home!)