Subject: [Leica] Pop's restaurant
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 18:33:05 -0500

==On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Ken Carney <kcarney1 at cox.net> wrote:

> This is Pop's cafe and filling station on Route 66 in Arcadia, OK. If
> sodas are your thing, you would be at home.  The burgers are great also.
>  Canon 5D MkII and Canon 16-35 lens.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.**org/v/kcarney/_MG_9763-Edit.**jpg.html<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_9763-Edit.jpg.html>
>
> C&C always appreciated.
>
> Ken

As Ken points out, the OKCLUG went out on the 2nd Annual Fireworks Stand
shoot yesterday.  Unfortunately, it seems all the stands are now
homogenous, corporate-sponsored and generally bland.

Not to be deterred we went on to Pops, where Ken was Mr. Inside (see above)
and I was Mr. Outside:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/W_L3001999PopsBottle.jpg.html

I think his shot was more difficult and thus gets a higher score.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Pop's restaurant)