Subject: [Leica] PESO: So delicious
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 22:29:33 -0500

Thanks for keeping that part of the craft alive. I stopped developing film
when the shipping of film chemicals became an issue with homeland security.
But your recent efforts are enough for me to dust off the JOBO. I love the
feel of your images. Your work, Chris Crawford's work. Lluis Ripoll's work,
and Tina's "American" work are what I look at during my morning coffee
instead of the local paper. It's a skill that targets another's "reward
center" of the brain. Please tingle that reward center of my brain, and I
promise to reciprocate with my appreciation.

Recently, there's little to really celebrate each and every day. To be able
to say "that image, that's, great" is better than just reading Dilbert.  And
it is always a source of inspiration. For me, it is always  a matter of
"what worked here?". Usually, I find it. Fewer times, I don't. But I never
stop looking because there is usually a pearl in there.

BD's  inconsolible dog was a gem. What an insensitive sign. Can a dog read?
Appears that they can. Trivial, unless you're the disenfranchised dog.

Best regards,

Jeffery

Sent from my iPad

Jeffery L. Smith