Subject: [Leica] PESO: So delicious
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 23:35:10 -0400

Jeffrey,

Since you're in the continental US, I strongly recommend ordering in bulk
from Freestylephoto.biz   The prices are generally very reasonable, and
best of all they're really committed to supporting silver halide
photography.  I've been buying almost all my supplies from them for the
past several years.  About a week from order time, a large package arrives
in dandy shape on my front step.

In answer to the inevitable question at various shows, fairs, etc., "Can
you still get film for that camera?", my answer is, "Of course, at
Freestyle photo."  I also (gently) remind people that just because many
types of film aren't available at RiteAid doesn't mean they're non
existent.

Best,
Jim