Subject: [Leica] For Philippe Amard DANIEL
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 10:40:40 +0200

Thanks for the update Daniel

the one shot I posted with the four of you is exactly the composed Ted
you're describing , right hand hand on nocti :-)
  and the smiles of relief and happiness to be there show on your
faces :-) :-)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/316972-1/From+the+Shadow+Side+in+Barcelona-8884.jpg

Busy day today again - my god-daughter is celebrating her 18 bd along
with her success in exam - I've been on champagne since last night
with my younger son's results ...

More ASAP

AMiti?s
Ph

Le 7 juil. 12 ? 08:07, Daniel Ridings a ?crit :