Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kekchi Women Making Tortillas
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 10:16:03 +0930

I'd go even further and suggest that for me the grain improves it;
obscuring fine detail and making the women the real focus.  Whatever
happened just before you tripped the shutter, it was _funny_.  It's
hard to catch that kind of genuine feeling.  Another example of Tina
waiting in the shadows until everyone forgets her camera is there.

Marty