Subject: [Leica] Barcelona LUG meeting July 2012 - Delivery #1
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 23:26:28 +0200

Hi all,

These days we have enjoyed a great time together, really magic moments
and the unforgetable privilege to meet Ted, the encounter still
reinforces the high aprreciation I have for him and all of us, he is
an extraordinary man!

Today we have been in the Olympic Stadium and Swimming pool where Ted
shot the most iconic image of the Barcelona 1992 Olympic Games, now
just 20 years later.... really MAGIC MOMENTS!, I'll never forget. I
can say only, see you all soon, sure, soon!

This is my first delvery, I'll post  chronologically my shots

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona_LUG_Meeting_JUL_2012/?g2_fromNavId=x3f29f618

or

<http://tinyurl.com/cn7d39u>

Thanks to all for comming and for the great time we have shared...

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Barcelona LUG meeting July 2012 - Delivery #1)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Barcelona LUG meeting July 2012 - Delivery #1)