Subject: [Leica] Leitz Elmar 90 mm f/4
From: von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:13:22 -0700

I think the ultimate in the 90mm f/4 Elmar was the 3-element flat bezel
flat field Elmar.  It was originally produced in screw mount. When the
demand came for the M-mount, they glued the bayonet to the screw mount.
Later they just made the bayonet mount.  I should have sold mine years
ago... except the utility value of the removable head to mount on the
Visoflex was too great.  (I think I posted this here about 15 years ago,
so as my wife would say, "You are repeating yourself, again").

Regards, Bill Larsen

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Leitz Elmar 90 mm f/4)