Subject: [Leica] Leitz Elmar 90 mm f/4
From: von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:52:45 -0700

That is true Vic.  Think about the utility value.  If I sold it, I would
have to buy a 65mm head for the Viso.  The head on my rigid 50 Summicron
would work at less than infinity.  'Sides, when I put together the
original M3 kit in 1967, it was t he M3 - rigid Summicron  50 - 35/3.5
with eyes - and the 90 3-element Elmar.  I think the Elmar cost the
equivalent of US 170 at the time new in the bubble.  I just don't see
any point in selling things which I know what they will do and still
like them.,

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Leitz Elmar 90 mm f/4)
Message from von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen) ([Leica] Leitz Elmar 90 mm f/4)
Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Leitz Elmar 90 mm f/4)