Subject: [Leica] Leitz Elmar 90 mm f/4
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 20:13:49 -0400

Thanks Bill

What adapter do you use with the 90mm 3-element for the Viso?

Vick

Message from von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen) ([Leica] Leitz Elmar 90 mm f/4)
Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Leitz Elmar 90 mm f/4)
Message from von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen) ([Leica] Leitz Elmar 90 mm f/4)