Subject: [Leica] mac airbook
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 03:22:42 +0000

Depends on if you are talking for travel or as main machine? I use an 256MB
Air for travel with a 750GB external (keep data on both) but transfer all
photos to a workstation when at home. If as main machine (that does not
travel much) I would say that you are paying a premium for something not
needed ;-)

All but the current Airs are USB2 or Thunderbolt only, Seagate have a neat
range of 2.5" drives with interchangeable connectors. My 750GB can fit
USB2/3, FW800 or Thunderbolt.

john

Just suppose one had a Macbook Air, and wanted to use LightRoom and
Photoshop with it, .  I suppose you'd need a portable hard drive to hold
the catalog and serve as a scratch drive?   I'd think even the 256 gig
drive is kinda small . . .

--
Regards,

Sonny