Subject: [Leica] mac airbook
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 23:34:33 -0400

that's sorta what i do do with macbook pro

have a couple of small ext hardrives that i can carry large catalogs along
if needed

real catalog lives on the drobo at home

road work in small catalogs on internal drive--easily imported and exported
with drobo

there is a thunderbolt/firewire 800 adapter now, but usb is likely plenty

would not use external for scratch especially with that speedy solid state
drive in the air

ric