Subject: [Leica] mac airbook
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:26:57 +0200

I knew something was wrong there ... :-)

When it comes to digital capture, I like LR best, probably. Aperture
has a lot better "spotting" (healing) at least for me. It picks out
the source automatically. In LR, I have to chose a source and then
heal. But this is only an issue for scanned negatives.

I don't usually do much to images directly from a digital camera. I
never did learn the advanced features of Photoshop. Lightroom suited
me just fine in that kind of work. Aperture is cheap, but not really
good at keeping up with RAW formats. I like that DNG from Adobe.

Daniel