Subject: [Leica] They need some help
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 00:25:09 +1000

Nice! Lluis. You must have many more to share yet.
I used the Ripoll MP while he tried my M9 and lenses but got just one roll
of TX400 with it. I noticed that Lluis did not give back my camera when
that film ran out! I scrounged some more from the very kind and beautiful
Mariela.

By the way Lluis and I found that swapping cameras with our own (M8 and M9)
memory cards had the unanticipated effect of hundreds of file numbers out
of sequence on our own cameras afterwards. I got mine behaving with some
batch renumbering in Adobe Bridge.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman