Subject: [Leica] They need some help
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 00:30:25 +1000

Yes! however Lluis also likes to use his defective old lenses ;-)
A few folks tried out some of my lenses but you know, a shooter like Ted or
Daniel would do just as well with one made from a Coke bottle.

Cheers,
Geoff whose head is still in Barcelona time or maybe a Parisian
macaroon shop.
It's five o'clock somewhere.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman