Subject: [Leica] IMG: You and me at the top of the world
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:12:44 -0700

LUG:

I got some comments on the perspective of the building not looking
right.  I'm really most interested in the scale of the couple vs. the
building, and the light. But I'd like the "architectural correctness" of
the picture to be acceptable.  So I reworked the leveling and keystoning
correction again, and I *think* I like it better this way. But I've been
staring at it so long that I wouldn't know a straight line if it bit me
where I sit.  :-)

So, which one do you like better?

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P1060893Sky-w.jpg.html>
(the
original)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P1060893Sky+1-w.jpg.html>
(the rework, with a slight crop on the bottom)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from silver at well.com (David Silver) ([Leica] IMG: You and me at the top of the world)