Subject: [Leica] IMG: You and me at the top of the world
From: silver at well.com (David Silver)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:26:34 -0700 (PDT)

Peter,

I think the best correction is the crop.  The frame is better filled now,
and that does enough to eliminate the awkward overly linear feel of the
original pic.  I think it was the unbalanced verticality of the pic that
was most disturbing, not the perspective alone.  The simple crop was all
that was needed to control the glaring perspective issue, and now the pic
has more meat to it.   Well done.

Best wishes,

David Silver