Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday At The Gates Of Hell
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 06:44:54 -0700

Does the APLA have base tilts or axial tilts?  I will assume no swings?
What lens was used?
Where did you set your actual focus point/line?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

In this one I was just messing around, trying to get better at tilting.
I've been having some difficulties with the larger sensor because I can only
stop down to about f/22 (and even then it borders on unacceptable loss of
sharpness caused by defraction).  And Scheimpflug has it's own limitations
too. You can see that the ground at the bottom of the frame is pretty OOF,
and the roof lines are too. This was about as good as I could get with this
setup, which I think I just have to be satisfied with...

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Sunday At The Gates Of Hell)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Sunday At The Gates Of Hell)