Subject: [Leica] IMG: More hairy(spiky) legs - Crab Spider revisited
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 07:38:31 -0400

Macro is why you really want to stop down as far as you possibly can.
Test your lens and find out how bad it really is at f32 and f22. Maybe its
not that bad and you can use those with impunity.
Me I'm a big f16 user on macro stuff.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography

>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/album150/_MG_4313.jpg.html