Subject: [Leica] More from the glorious days in Barcelona
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:08:48 -0700

For those who've never seen Lluis walking about and doing his magic picture
taking, I have to say he is and becomes an invisible photographer. I don't
recall ever shooting "street situations" as close as he does nor anyone else
for that matter.

It's amazing what he shoots so closely and get's away with it! In many cases
if it were I, I'd probably get punched out or whacked by a ladies hand bag!
:-) The camera is up--click--down faster than I've typed this. :-) He smiles
and moves on! Quite facinating really watching him. :-)

cheers,
ted