Subject: [Leica] Editing on an iPad (bis, or plus bis...)
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 10:22:26 +1000

Sometimes missed is that (as I understand it) these apps to work with raw
files use the built-in previews not the actual raw data. The built-in
preview from the M8/9 DNG files is very low resoution.
Sandy's blog has some useful discussion on this plus much else besides (and
he wrote one of the apps)
http://chromasoft.blogspot.com.au/

PS the retina display in the new iPad is awfully nice for showing photos. I
made a set to 2048 pixels to put on mine and they look great.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman