Subject: [Leica] Editing on an iPad (bis, or plus bis...)
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:09:33 -0400

John,

I asked a similar question a couple of months ago and got no feedback so I
assume no serious photographer would actually edit a photo on an iPad. ;)

If I had a newer iPad, I would use iPhoto because the iPhoto library is
compatible with Aperture.

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Editing on an iPad (bis, or plus bis...))