Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airport Snaps
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 21:51:16 -0400

did you know that a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis at one time meant
automatic loss of a CDL but not your pilot's license?
you could always fly despite the diagnosis.
after people with MS started suing DOT under the ADA, that automatic loss
of CDL has also gone away.
they need a doctor's certificate every 6 months now.
:-)
bharani