Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Northam project - PETER
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:52:45 +0100

Peter

Thanks for you input. I had no idea you used to live in Southampton, and we
could probably reminisce for ever - hang on, weren't you at Uni here?. Do
you ever come down this way now? The girls have now largely disappeared
thanks to the mobile phone and the area is now very multicultural with its
own kind of vibrance. There is everything from the Chinese hairdresser to
the Middle Eastern food shops.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or