Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Northam project
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Sue Ryan)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:13:46 -0400

What a great project! Although I have a bias toward B&W, I think your images
are wonderful in color, and the color adds to the 'feel' of the environment
for me. The colors add communication about the scene, rather than
distracting from it. I also posted on your blog. Nice work.

Sue

Sent from my iPad