Subject: [Leica] PESO: Couple and ferret
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Sue Ryan)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 23:03:33 -0400

I love you, Uncle Ted. Just sayin.

Sue

Sent from my iPad

Replies: Reply from scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Sue Ryan) ([Leica] PESO: Couple and ferret)
Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] PESO: Couple and ferret)
Message from jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] PESO: Couple and ferret)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] PESO: Couple and ferret)