Subject: [Leica] A new M from Canon
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:24:39 +0100

My interest in macro and high speed flash photography were inspired by Eric
Hosking and Stephen Dalton.
Hosking took some ground breaking bird in flight pictures in his time, and
Stephen Dalton invented and made his own shutter and flash system fast
enough to capture insects as they passed the sensor in his novel "tank".
I have been fascinated ever since!
cheers,
FD

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] F 22 @ 1/41600 sec. and be there coiled TTL cord Macro)