Subject: [Leica] Resetting file number in DMR?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 06:08:26 +1000

George did you try the M8 or 9 methods? I'm not very familiar with the DMR
functions.
Does it have options for resetting folder/frame number in DMR?
With an M9 this works (a couple more steps with M8)
Format a card in camera, shoot one frame, edit the folder name and/or the
file number in your computer, eject drive correctly, reinsert in camera,
shoot another frame. Look at file numbers with info (?) function in camera

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman