Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/7/2012: misery
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 18:32:42 +0100

Nathan,

not fun fun.  Did you have mudguards?  It looks like Lars didn't.  They
make life MUCH more tolerable in the wet and can help with avoiding
saddle sores by stopping your backside from getting too wet.

Seeing this post reminded me of a few um moist rides I've done,
including a 95-miler from Wareham in Dorset to Swindon in torrential
rain.  It was character building.

Another in Cornwall sticks in my mind: my feet were so wet I could feel
the water sloshing around in my shoes on every pedal revolution.

I feel your pain!

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK