Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airport July 31
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:34:20 -0500

Jim,

Generally nice photos. Still, they are a little static. With prop planes, I
have found that a shutter speed of 1/125 is perfect for good prop blade blur
but sharp otherwise. Don't know what the magic number is for helicopters,
though. Still, with digital, cut and try is much easier. Were it me, I would
go for a blurred blade about 4-6 time the chord.

Bill Pearce