Subject: [Leica] Rabs bites Dog
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 10:53:56 +0000

Exactly, a D700 does not compare to the M9 ;-)

john

Its not going to be in the area of philosophical speculation much longer. I
know the photography I've done which normally results in portfolios of
prints and I know what I'm planning on doing in the near future. I just
acquired 100 sheets of 13x19 Hahnem?hle photo rag paper. Half of it 308 gsm
the other half thinner.
I'll be seeing what I'll be getting very soon.
I'm guessing but I'll find out soon enough that the images I get from the
flatbed scanned Hassy color negs will give my D700 images a run for its
money. I think they'll be superior in a number of areas. If its not I'll do
less of it. Or go to a smaller print size.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Rabs bites Dog)