Subject: [Leica] FF: Temescal Park
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 10:00:42 -0700

I was fortunate enough to meet up with Frank Filippone for an afternoon
yesterday. Frank was kind enough to pick me up at my daughter's house and
give me a break from all the newborn hubbub. We had a nice visit, lunch and
walk around looking for images (we did not have much luck!). But it was
great company and a real pleasure to meet Frank after so many years of
knowing him through the LUG.

Our final walk was in the park my daughter got married in 2 years ago,
Temescal Park in Santa Monica. At places there was a break from the full
sun and specular highlights; this was one of them:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/Temescule+Walk-FINAL.jpg.html

Thanks again Frank! It was terrific meeting you and shooting the breeze
about photo stuff.
Bob

Techi stuff: Alpa MAX, Schneider 80mm APO Digitar, P65+ an about 7 degrees
of tilt. f/16 at 16 seconds.
--
Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com