Subject: [Leica] IMG: Jane's New Love
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:13:30 -0700

Well thank you Ted. And I must admit that I felt very fortunate that this
image turned out so well. Of course, I have YOU to thank for it!

Why? you may ask. Well you may or may not have noticed that this particular
image was taken, not with the Noctilux, but with a new 50mm Summilux ASPH,
a lens I particularly wanted for its ability to focus more closely than the
Nocti and produce sharper in focus area with a still pleasing background
bokeh.

So what the heck does this have to do with you? The guy who rightly says
just shoot what you have on the bloody camera!

Well my friend, if SWMBO loves the image, and HWMO (He Who Must Obey) tells
her that this, and many images to come like this, would not have been
possible without THIS particular lens because (put your own techy reasoning
in here), and we will print it and put it on our mantle, YOU know the rest
of the story.

So thank you Ted, and I'm thinking about the next piece of equipment that I
can now obtain with the full support of La Madonna!!!

By the way, we must all keep this as a LUG family secret!! I thank you all
in advance :-)
Best,
Bob