Subject: [Leica] clouds at last
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:27:47 -0500

With our drought and insane heat, the main thin fueling my photo drive is
the occasional cloud that shows up.  I keep thinking of the first chapter of
"The Grapes of Wrath".  C&C appreciated as always.  (On our LUG Alaskan
cruise, we shared a breakfast table with a couple from Canada - they asked
how we were coping with the global climate change.  I sensed a laser stare
from my wife to keep my mouth shut, but now I'm not so sure.)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_9827-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_1943-Edit.jpg.html

Best regards,

Ken Carney