Subject: [Leica] Times Photographer Is Arrested on Assignment in NY
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 20:04:00 -0500

Good luck on that one.  I went into a supermart the other day and the
rent-a-cop stopped me and said "no pictures allowed".  I had my camera
hanging off my shoulder since I didn't want to leave it in the heat or
subject to other issues.  I said, nope, just getting our shopping list.  The
officer said, I said no pictures inside, just outside.  I said, Dude, we are
not taking photos, just buying stuff.  Rapport seemed to have been
established, so we went on our way.  Now, of course, I had to get some
photos of the live fish and lobsters.  They're not bad.  I'm sure the owners
didn't care one way or the other.

Ken