Subject: [Leica] Times Photographer Is Arrested on Assignment in NY
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 10:25:45 -0400

given the awesome power and force the police possess,
the responsibility is on them and them alone to ensure they are able to get
their job done
without causing physical harm to the public.

it is the same for physicians.
we cannot ill-treat the (frequently aggressive) families of patients while
providing care.

slamming a photographer into the ground, confiscating his/her camera
and deleting the images within are totally indefensible from a profession
point of view.

it is a clear case of fascist retaliation.

which is why ALL the cases have been dropped.
in ALL jurisdictions.

the police need to operate knowing that they are more noble,
more professional and more disciplined
than the cheap shutterbug infesting the scene.

bharani

Message: 23