Subject: [Leica] Times Photographer Is Arrested on Assignment in NY
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 00:05:03 -0700

My experience with the NYC police during the Occupy events is that
generally I do what they ask at the moment, and never be the first person
to rush out at any sign of incidence. I even engaged them in friendly
chatter during "downtime."

Oakland police is very different altogether, as they usually only showed up
in all business uniform - heavy duty riot gears,