Subject: [Leica] Battery Report M9 Firmware 1.196
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 16:07:20 -0400

Again I go back to your seven thousand dollar investment. Filled with
delicate electronics and costing seven grand usd.
THEN having spent the 7 grand we don't want to spend another hundred bucks
on a backup battery we want to subject this mechanism to an unknown entity
at cut rate prices.? Not my mentality at all.
The minute I'd see a light blinking faster than I thought I'd remember it
blinking I'd go "quick put the real battery in there before it shorts out".

Mark William Rabiner
Photography