Subject: [Leica] OT Finally...
From: bill_clough at yahoo.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 12:48:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there--

?? I have been searching for this since it happened in 1965. Finally,
finally, I have found it on YouTube.

? ?It is coverage of Churchill's funeral. The part I have always wanted to
share is very, very brief, at 3:54 into the film. It shows the cranes lining
the Thames reverently bowing as the yacht bearing his coffin passes toward
London Bridge. What better tribute for Britain's Old Man of the Sea?

? ?I swear it is one of the more moving scenes I have ever witnessed.

? ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Xkr8z3lEo&feature=related

--Bill

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] OT Finally...)
Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] OT Finally...)