Subject: [Leica] Toning vs. paper and print color.
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:06:48 +0930

I still _really_ love the look of my Forte Polygrade V prints toned
with Dassonville D-55, but for Ilford MG V FB the colour in D-55
didn't please me and I used the Ilford Selenium Toner or KRST instead,
at half strength.

Inkjet prints have their own charm, but I still prefer both the subtle
gradations in colour and the surface texture of FB silver paper.

Marty