Subject: [Leica] LR4 cvt to bw
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:57:26 -0400

Ok, so tooling around my emails & internet I come across:

OnOne
Presets<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=wm#search/onone/139223ca635addf1>

I don't know if this is a personal link for me since I own one of their
products or if anyone can use it. Maybe just check out the OnOne site. It's
closer to what I'm looking for, but still not quite. Guess I'd appreciate a
technical explanation of what I need to do .... then I'd do it myself.

Message from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] LR4 cvt to bw)