Subject: [Leica] I can't believe how many shots I've missed with my R9
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 07:44:11 +0530

Yes, I did. Last week, however, I started using my Leitaxed Leica R 100mm
APO-Macro-Elmarit lens on the D800E on a casual basis, and found that as
long as the subject was not moving a great deal, the shots were coming out
all right, even reasonably close up, wide open. So I went out and tried all
the Zeiss ZF.2 wide angles (Nikon mount), and put an order in for the 25mm
f2.....which should be much easier to shoot on Nikon bodies. Worst comes to
the worst, we shall go hyperfocal on the streets! (-:
Cheers
Jayanand